Earn High School and College Credits at the Same Time
What is Dual Enrollment?
Dual Enrollment allows students to enroll in City College courses while they are still in high school. Classes are FREE to all high school students *
- Get a taste of college and learn college behaviors
- Enter college with credit already accumulated
- Save money
- Explore career areas
- Looks great on college applications
- Most courses are CSU and/or UC transferable
- Many courses can be applied towards a certificate program
- Earn high school and college credit at the same time (3 CCSF units = 10 high school credits) **
- Bump in GPA for grades C or higher **
Dual Enrollment Courses
Do you want to complete general education classes for transfer to university? Are you interested in exploring career fields? Do you want to learn skills for success in college or career? Do you want to earn college credits for work experience? Dual Enrollment can get you there.
My CCSF class was so helpful for my college transition - especially learning Excel. I got so much from the class, including priority registration when I enrolled at my college because I already had college units. If I could talk to my younger self, I'd tell myself to take more classes!
Former Dual Enrollment Student
* Free tuition may not apply to International high school students. For more information about eligibility, please visit CCSF's Office of International Student Programs
** Applies to SFUSD students. If you are a non-SFUSD student, please check with your high school counselor about your school's dual enrollment policies
Learn more about Dual Enrollment
For Students & Families
Learn how to enroll, find resources and read answers to Frequently Asked Questions related to Dual Enrollment at CCSF.
Information and resources for SFUSD educators and educators inside and outside of CCSF.
Contact us for more information:
of San Francisco