How to Order Business Cards
revised Aug. 2010
Hint: Find an old business card and make changes on it, then attach to the requisition. This will avoid mistakes.
1. Make out requisition to Bayside Printed Products, 430 North Canal Street, Unit 9 - South San Francisco, CA 94080-4665 email: email@example.com
ph 800-728-0665. You may also order on-line, starting at step 6.
2. Cost is $29.50 per box of 500 cards, $15.13 if ordering 2 or more of the same card. Please indicate horizontal/round seal, vertical/round seal or vertical/square logo. You may now order Chinese translations for $106.50 and Spanish translations for $80.50 a box, as well as special Diego Rivera mural backs, for an upcharge. These are the only options, as the stock is pre-printed. Don't forget to add an email address Envelopes may also be ordered on-line.
3. Indicate the name of the person to appear on the card, official title, department name, address, phone, fax and email. (If a sample card is not included). Personal phone numbers and outside employment information is not allowed on CCSF business cards.
4. Add shipping/handling of $6.25 for one box or $11.00 for two boxes, and tax of 9.5%. Overnight shipping is available, for an additional charge.
5. Delivery is usually within 2 weeks, as they are printed in batch.
6. You can also order on-line and approve proofs of your cards by logging into : http://qnet.e-quantum2k.com/~bayside/cgi-bin/entry.cgi
No company name of cost center is needed. This order method is similar to that used for Office Depot.
To enter site, input:
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then need to enter a personal password and valid email address.
On the next page, you can select another Ship To address in case the one associated with you is incorrect. Cost centers=Ship to locations.
By selecting Business Cards in the left hand tool bar, you can see examples of the different cards.Once each semester the Graphics Department also prints business cards, as a class project. Order forms are found in City Currents. Payment is required in advance, approximately $20. This is separate from the above process.
Bayside Printing and the CCSF Graphics Department does not personalize cards with special logos or formats. Those cards require a set-up charge and original artwork, not available for the above discounted prices. NOTE: Gold seal cards are only for the Chancellor and Board of Trustees, per the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration. Do not contract with individual print shops for business cards.