City College of San Francisco Food Card Program
Thank you for your interest in the Rams Food Card - Please contact a participating program to learn more and sign up!
Rams Food Cards
Here's how it works:
1. Contact a participating program and let them know you are interested in receiving food cards
2. The program will verify you meet the eligibility requirements:
- 6 credit units or 12 hours of weekly non-credit coursework
- A current educational plan, or appointment scheduled with a counselor
- Commitment to participate with the program you are signing up through (varies by center)
3. The coordinator will add your name and current mailing address to our eligibility list and we mail your card(s) to you!
The San Francisco Marin Food Bank, in partnership with City College of San Francisco, operates a weekly food distribution pantry on campus. To learn more about participating in this pop-up pantry, please visit the San Francisco Marin Food Bank website at sfmfoodbank.org/find-food/
- What? San Francisco Marin Food bank Pop Up Pantry
- When? Weekly on Saturdays, from 9am - 1pm
- Where? CCSF Ocean Campus, 50 Frida Kahlo Way, Multi Use Building Parking Lot, San Francisco, 94112
- Please visit the SF Marin Food Bank for the most up-to-date distribution information.