City College of San Francisco Food Card Program
Thank you for your interest in the Rams Food Card - we have reached capacity for the Fall 2022 Semester, but will be offering cards for Spring 2023. Please check back for more information!
Rams Food Cards - Currently Closed for Fall 22
Here's how it works:
1. Contact a participating program and let them know you are interested in receiving food cards
2. The program will verify you meet the eligibility requirements:
- 6 credit units or 12 hours of weekly non-credit coursework
- A current educational plan, or appointment scheduled with a counselor
- Commitment to participate with the program you are signing up through (varies by center)
3. The coordinator will add your name and current mailing address to our eligibility list and we mail your card(s) to you!
City College of San Francisco, in partnership with the San Francisco Marin Food Bank, operates a weekly grocery distribution program called the Rams Food Market. While the Rams Food Market is currently on hold due to the pandemic, food resources are still available to students on a weekly basis, and right on the City College of San Francisco Ocean Campus! To learn more about participating in this pop-up pantry, please contact the Student Activities Office at email@example.com
- What? San Francisco Marin Food bank Pop Up Pantry
- When? Weekly on Wednesdays, from 9 am - 1 pm
- Where? CCSF Ocean Campus, 50 Frida Kahlo Way, Multi Use Building Parking Lot, San Francisco, 94112
- Who? Current CCSF students
- How? Contact Student Activities to obtain a student pass