City College of San Francisco Food Card Program
Due to the ongoing pandemic, CCSF is now offering food cards to students in need while the Rams Food Market is suspended.
Rams Food Cards
Here's how it works:
1. Contact a participating program and let them know you are interested in receiving food cards
2. The program will verify you meet the eligibility requirements:
- 6 credit units or 12 hours of weekly non-credit coursework
- A current educational plan, or appointment scheduled with a counselor
- Commitment to participate with the program you are signing up through (varies by center)
3. The coordinator will add your name and current mailing address to our eligibility list and we mail your card(s) to you!
Rams Food Shelves
For a quick snack or bite between classes, stop by any one of our Rams Food Shelves Locations. Enjoy up to 2 items per day from the Food Shelves.
Food Shelf Locations & Hours - Currently Suspended
|Queer Resource Center||Cloud 232||
|The LINK Center||MUB 301||
|HARTS||Student Union/MLK Rm. B||
|Women’s Resource Center||Smith Hall 103/4||
|African-American Studies Resource Center||Batmale 325||
|Jennifer Carlin's Office||