City College of San Francisco Food Card Program
Due to the ongoing pandemic, CCSF is now offering food cards to students in need while the Rams Food Market is suspended.
Rams Food Cards
Here's how it works:
1. Contact a participating program and let them know you are interested in receiving food cards
2. The program will verify you meet the eligibility requirements:
- 6 credit units or 12 hours of weekly non-credit coursework
- A current educational plan, or appointment scheduled with a counselor
- Commitment to participate with the program you are signing up through (varies by center)
3. The coordinator will add your name and current mailing address to our eligibility list and we mail your card(s) to you!
We are currently closed due to health and safety concerns. Please check back for updates, as we are continually working to safely bring back the Rams Food Market, in partnership with the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.