- In-Person: CCSF Ocean Campus MUB 140
- Streaming On Zoom: https://bit.ly/ttr2022
Register to stream on Zoom HERE
Join us for a panel discussion with community members Tori Downes (she/her), Veronika Fimbres (she/her), Javier Kennedy (they/them), Jaziah Galynker (they/them), Kelly Kelly (they/them), and dc (they/them), with our emcee Dean J Dawgert Carlin (they/them) as they share stories of blazing new trails for trans & gender diverse people and their own resilience along the way.
Among the topics we’ll explore:
- Misconceptions about people of transgender experience and how to challenge gender stereotypes and transphobia.
- How local and state advocacy and legislation has impacted people of trans experience in the Bay Area & what work still needs to be done.
- How we define trans resilience, and why it is so important right now.
- Resourcing & resilience in practice; finding inspiration in the darkest of times.