- Experiencing or at-risk of experiencing housing insecurity
- Highly motivated for academic success
- Complete the CCSF admissions matriculation process
- Complete an online FAFSA or California Dream Act application
- Submit a verification of homelessness certificate or residency letter
- Submit a current copy of a Student Educational Plan from CCSF counseling faculty
- Enroll in a minimum of 9 units (DSPS enrolled: 6 units)
- Complete the HARTS Program Application
- Attend HARTS program orientation and complete pre and post program survey
Questions about steps to join?
Please call and make a new student appointment. New student appointments can assist new students with the enrollment process, Fafsa, campus tour, connect with other support programs such as Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS), Disabled Students Program and Services (DSPS), CalWORKS, Guardian Scholars, and other support programs offered at City College.