Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
Visit us in our new location, MUB 260!
- General, Select and Department scholarship applications will be available online through ScholarshipUniverse starting Jan. 6, 2020; Some Department scholarship applications will be available on paper starting Jan. 6, 2020
- All Spring 2020 General, Select and Department Applications Deadline MARCH 13, 2020 (Department scholarship deadline dates may vary; view Department Scholarship Listing or individual application for deadline date)
- Spring 2020 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020
- Osher Endowment Application
- Osher Initiative Application
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins January 6,
2020 and Deadline is March 13, 2020
CCSF Scholarship Resources
Spring 2020 Scholarship Presentation
Steps to submit your Personal Statement online