The Office of Academic & Institutional Affairs
Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice Chancellor of Academic &
Institutional Affairs. Tom Boegel, Senior Vice Chancellor, is
responsible for the overall development, implementation, budgeting and
evaluation of instructional programs and related support services at
City College of San Francisco.
Please call 239-3321 with any questions.
- Social & Behavioral Sciences & Diversity Studies Dean, Jill Yee 415-239-3174
- Downtown Center &, Business, Child Development, Culinary Arts, Fashion & Horticulture Dean, Geisce Ly 415-267-6521
- Liberal Arts Dean, KenZoe Brian Selassie-Okpe 415-452-5302
- ESL, International Education & Transitional Studies Dean, Vinicio Lopez 415-452-5342
- John Adams Center & Allied Health & Physical Education & Social Services Interim Dean, Megan Corry 415-561-1938
- Science & Technology, Engineering & Mathematics Dean, David Yee 415-239-3665
- Chinatown/North Beach & Civic Centers Dean, Kit Dai 415-395-8622
- Mission Centers & Transitional Studies Interim Dean Gregoria Cahill 415-920-6000
Other services provided under the Office of the Senior Vice
Chancellor of Academic & Institutional Affairs include:
- Enrollment Management & Instructional Support Services
Associate Vice Chancellor, Edie Kaeuper 415-239-3301
- Institutional Development
Associate Vice Chancellor, Kristen Charles 415-239-3677
- Library & Learning Resources Centers
Dean, Donna Reed 415-452-5455
- Online Learning
Dean, Cynthia Dewar 415-239-3292
Academics at City College
City College offers classes within more than 60 educational programs and over 100 occupational disciplines. Since 1935, the College has maintained a strong academic reputation through its broad range of academic and career opportunities for students of all types.
Why City College?
Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career, gain basic skills, take courses for personal enjoyment or even enroll your children in youth education classes. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
On Your Own Terms
At CCSF, our students take ultimate responsibility for their educational choices. They will learn at their own pace and on their own terms toward intellectual and professional development. Our academic programs and competent faculty will enhance your learning experience and prepare you with the valuable skill sets needed in today’s changing workplace and global economy.