The Office of Academic Affairs
Welcome to the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs.
Anna M. Davies, Vice Chancellor, is responsible for the overall
development, implementation, budgeting and evaluation of instructional
programs and related support services at City College of San
Please call 239-3321 with any questions.
The Office oversees CCSF’s seven schools:
- Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences and Multicultural
(Interim) Dean Jill Yee 239-3174
- Business, Fashion, and Culinary Arts
Dean Kimberly Harvell 452-5452
- English and Foreign Languages
Dean Jeffrey Lamb 452-5302
- ESL, International Education and Transitional Studies
Dean Vinicio Lopez 452-5342
- Fine, Applied, and Communication Arts
Dean Kristina Whalen 239-3720
- Health, Physical Education and Social Services
Dean Ray Gamba 452-5448
- Science and Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Dean David Yee 239-3665
Other services provided under the Office of the Vice Chancellor of
Academic Affiars include:
- Library and Learning Resources
- Education Technology
- Tenure Review and Faculty Evaluation/Faculty Support Services and Course/Room Scheduling
Associate Vice Chancellor Tom Boegel 239-3360
- Contract Education/Continuing Education
Associate Dean Kit Dai 267-6545
Academics at City College
City College offers classes within more than 60 educational programs and over 100 occupational disciplines. Since 1935, the College has maintained a strong academic reputation through its broad range of academic and career opportunities for students of all types.
Why City College?
Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career, gain basic skills, take courses for personal enjoyment or even enroll your children in youth education classes. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
On Your Own Terms
At CCSF, our students take ultimate responsibility for their educational choices. They will learn at their own pace and on their own terms toward intellectual and professional development. Our academic programs and competent faculty will enhance your learning experience and prepare you with the valuable skill sets needed in today’s changing workplace and global economy.