Engineering and Technology
The Engineering and Technology Department offers classes and programs that will help you understand the science of engineering processes and design.
Plan your Courses for Fall 2022-Spring 2023
Many course offerings have been consolidated across the school year. Please plan your required courses carefully. The following Planned Course Offering by Semester pages can help you:
Our courses are hands-on and lab-based and cover a range of complex engineering and biotechnology disciplines. Whether you plan to transfer, earn a degree or jump into the workforce, our goal is to equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you become highly sought after by industry professionals.
CCSF Engineering Club
Engineering Club Featured in Chancellor's Chat with David Martin.
Episode 3: Engineering Club: A Quintuple Solar Regatta Champion
In this third episode of the Chancellor's podcast, Chancellor David Martin interviews Professor Keith Muller, advisor of the Engineering Club, Abby (president), Jenna, Kenny, Michael, and Steven about what it takes to be part of the winning club.
2017, 2018, 2019, 2022 SMUD Solar Regatta Champions
Did You Know?
The Engineering and Technology Dept has:
- a stem cell teaching laboratory
- an internship program for biotechnology
- several 3-D printers for rapid prototyping
- a materials testing laboratory
- a full electronics lab
- a metal and wood shop for engineering projects
- several computer labs with CAD, GIS, and other engineering software tools
- And the best part? Our students are trained to use these. Come be a part of the fun learning.