Welcome to the School of Fine Applied Communication Arts
The School of Fine Applied Communication Arts has a five-part mission:
- Teach the disciplines of critical thinking, creative, artistic expression, and intelligent communication.
- Offer excellent instruction that fosters originality in the creative artist and enriches the understanding of both readers and audience members.
- Offer associate degrees and prepare students for transfer to baccalaureate institutions.
- Promote economic development by offering vocational training and certificates of achievement for students to enhance their careers.
- Enrich the City and our students’ lives by cultivating their appreciation of beauty, their understanding of culture and providing lifelong learning of the highest quality.