Attention: All current WADP students!
Attend our Fall 2021 Info Session to get more information about the program, classes, and to answer any questions you might have with our WADP counselor.
Dear WADP Students,
We hope that you are staying well and healthy. As City College continues to deliver classes and student services remotely, please note we are currently not accepting new applications for Summer and Fall 2021.
Please click the resources link below for additional support services.
Take your skills to the next level. It’s never too late!
- Classes are accessible and pre-selected.
- Expand your options for professional advancement at your current job or new field.
- Acquire new knowledge, and build on your experience.
- Make new professional connections with other WADP students who are also professionals (most of whom already work in social services).
We're Here to Help!
While participating in the WADP, you'll benefit from these support services:
- Learning Community—start and complete with students who are also working adults.
- Progressive tracking—proactive check-ins with students throughout the semester via phone, emails, and in-person and virtual meetings.
- Dedicated Tutors for social sciences, English, and math.