Take your skills to the next level. It’s never too late!
- Classes are accessible and pre-selected.
- Expand your options for professional advancement at your current job or new field.
- Acquire new knowledge, and build on your experience.
- Make new professional connections with other WADP students who are also professionals (most of whom already work in social services).
We're Here to Help!
While participating in the WADP, you'll benefit from these support services:
- Learning Community—start and complete with students who are also working adults.
- Progressive tracking—proactive check-ins with students throughout the semester via phone, emails, and in-person and virtual meetings.
- Dedicated Tutors for social sciences, English, and math.