September 30, 2021
Dear College Community,
Tomorrow, Friday, October 1st marks the launch of our phased-in COVID Safety Campaign. The key word here is “phased-in.”
Phase One: Collection of information
- We begin implementing a system for the collection of information on vaccination status and requests for exemptions.
- The first group required to upload their vaccination information or request for exemption will be:
- students taking in-person classes, and
- employees consistently coming to campus (3 or more days a week), and
- third party visitors.
- If you fall into one of these groups, upload your vaccination status or request for an exemption (religious or medical) beginning October 1 (see top of page). Employees — classified, faculty, administrators — must use their 365 email account. Once your information is verified, you will receive an email confirming you are cleared to be on campus. (A mobile App will be available soon).
- Employees and students who are mostly remote this semester will receive notification by October 15 directing them to begin uploading their vaccine status or exemption form.
- In planning for Spring registration, students and employees intending to be in-person in Spring 2022, can begin submitting vaccination status or exemptions requests on November 1st.
- If you are not yet vaccinated, visit SF.GOV for vaccination locations throughout the City of SF.
We will continue to inform the College community through follow up messages on our phased-in approach to the COVID Safety Campaign. Please make sure to check your CCSF email and the COVID webpage.
Dianna Gonzales, J.D.