Students Supporting Students
To further limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community, City College of San Francisco temporarily suspended face to face student services and instruction effective Friday March 13. Effective March 16, services are available remotely. Please note, CCSF will be closed for Spring Break March 23 – March 27.
For questions or to request assistance please contact:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list of remote services, please visit our RESOURCE PAGE.
Please Visit Us During Our Virtual Office Hours!
No appointment is necessary, just click the link below from your phone or computer during the times specified for a live meeting!
Mondays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Tuesdays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wednesdays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursdays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Students Supporting Students (S cube) is a student initiated program established to provide peer mentoring, course retention, and community service for under-served communities at CCSF. Our mission is to increase the transfer rates of students to four-year universities and to empower marginalized students and communities on campus.
...is to increase the transfer rate of students to four-year universities and to empower marginalized students and communities on campus. We are a one of a kind program on the Ocean campus.
WE BELIEVE THAT...
- Under-represented students must be organized to play an active decision-making role in their education
- Student awareness of themselves and their community is a factor in academic achievement.
- Students must question & think critically about society in order to make conscious decisions about themselves & their future.
- Students must learn to turn ideas into action in order to grow personally, develop skills, and solve the problem of retention.