Through college-wide consultation and collaboration, connect all CCSF outreach initiatives in order to expand, improve, and promote greater access for prospective students.
What We Do
The Office of Outreach Services provides high-quality comprehensive college readiness services to prospective students, high school and middle school students, K-12 faculty, staff, administrators from both public and private sectors, and community-based organizations.
We provide early-outreach services to ensure prospective students are knowledgeable and prepared for the college experience. We aim to strengthen our partnerships with K-12 schools, community-based organizations and government agencies in order to ensure students are adequately informed of the comprehensive support services offered by the campus community.
The Student Ambassador Program believes in utilizing current students to connect with new prospective students in helping them realize that they are college material and their life dreams can be fulfilled through a community college pathway.
Services We Offer
- CCSF and Community College presentations
- Campus tours: main campus and center locations
- College and resource fairs
- Application and registration workshops
Student Services Outcomes
- Outcome #1: As a result of participating in a large-scale event (FRISCO Day), incoming students from San Francisco Unified School District will demonstrate increased knowledge on how to register for classes and CCSF resources.
Outcome #2: As a result of participation in the campus tour program, prospective students will have an improved perception of City College of San Francisco and understand the steps to becoming a student.