The Technology Learning Center (TLC) offers educational
technology and applications training and support to CCSF
Trainings: Learn to use technology to improve communication,
instruction, and student learning.
- Faculty/Staff Computer Lab: NOTE NEW HOURS Employees may access the computer lab Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm to work independently or get help from a lab aide.
Instructional Technology Resources:
Instructors of online and tech-enhanced courses can request course
roll-overs and access supporting materials.
- Lynda.com allows faculty to train online in a wide variety of software programs, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and more
- Google Apps: Documents, Calendars, Presentations, and more
- Canvas: CCSF's learning management system.
- Insight: Insight (powered by Moodle) is available for retrieval of materials and course copying only through May 2018.
- CMS: Approved CCSF users manage department/program webpages
- Starfish Early Alert
Located in Batmale 313, the TLC lab is a quiet place to work
with on-site support offered by a student intern. The lab is open
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, during the Fall and Spring
semesters. Click here
for more information.
- Instructional Technology Resources
- Tutorials and Handouts
- Teaching Tech-enhanced Courses
- Teaching Online Courses