Welcome to the Technology Learning Center (TLC)
The Technology Learning Center (TLC) offers educational technology and applications training and support to CCSF faculty and staff.
- TLC Trainings: Faculty and Staff learn to use technology to improve communication, instruction, and student learning.
- Faculty Computer Lab: Faculty and Staff can access the lab M-F, 9-4pm to work independently or get help from a lab aide.
- Instructional Technology Resources: Instructors of online and tech-enhanced courses can view deadlines, request course roll-overs, and access supporting materials.
- Google Apps: Documents, Calendars, Presentations, and more
- Insight: CCSF's Moodle-based learning management system
- CMS: Approved CCSF users manage department/program webpages
Located in Batmale 313, the TLC lab is a quiet place to work with on-site support offered by a student intern. The lab is open Mon-Friday, 9am-4pm, during the Fall and Spring semesters. Click here for more information.