The Technology Learning Center (TLC) offers educational technology and applications training and support to CCSF employees.
- TLC Trainings: Learn to use technology to improve communication, instruction, and student learning. View the TLC Training Calendar for upcoming workshops.
- Faculty/Staff Computer Lab: NOTE NEW HOURS Employees may access the computer lab Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm to work independently or get help from a lab aide.
- Instructional Technology Resources: Instructors of online and tech-enhanced courses can request course roll-overs and access supporting materials.
Located in Batmale 313, the TLC lab is a quiet place to work
with on-site support offered by a student intern. The lab is open
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, during the Fall, Spring, and
Summer semesters. Click here
for more information.
- Instructional Technology Resources
- Tutorials and Handouts
- Teaching Tech-enhanced Courses
- Teaching Online Courses