The Technology Learning Center (TLC) offers educational
technology and applications training and support to CCSF
Trainings: Learn to use technology to improve communication,
instruction, and student learning.
- Faculty Computer Lab: Employees may access the computer lab Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm to work independently or get help from a lab aide.
Instructional Technology Resources:
Instructors of online and tech-enhanced courses can request course
roll-overs and access supporting materials.
- Lynda.com allows faculty to train online in a wide variety of software programs, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and more
- Google Apps: Documents, Calendars, Presentations, and more
- Canvas: CCSF's Canvas-based learning management system.
- Insight: CCSF is no longer offering group trainings on Insight. Please contact Shannon Nixon, the TLC coordinator for individual Insight trainings.The college is shifting most classes to Canvas in Spring 2017. All classes will be on Canvas starting Summer 2017.
- CMS: Approved CCSF users manage department/program webpages
- Starfish Early Alert
Located in Batmale 313, the TLC lab is a quiet place to work
with on-site support offered by a student intern. The lab is open
Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, during the Fall and Spring semesters.
for more information.