The Technology Learning Center (TLC) offers educational
technology and applications training and support to CCSF
Trainings: Learn to use technology to improve communication,
instruction, and student learning.
- Faculty Computer Lab: Employees may access the computer lab Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm to work independently or get help from a lab aide.
Instructional Technology Resources:
Instructors of online and tech-enhanced courses can request course
roll-overs and access supporting materials.
- Lynda.com allows faculty to train online in a wide variety of software programs, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and more
- Google Apps: Documents, Calendars, Presentations, and more
- Insight: CCSF's Moodle-based learning management system
- CMS: Approved CCSF users manage department/program webpages
Located in Batmale 313, the TLC lab is a quiet place to work
with on-site support offered by a student intern. The lab is open
Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, during the Fall and Spring semesters.
for more information.