Financial Aid Office
Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps pay for the cost of education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs. The school code is 012874.
- Disbursement dates for Fall 2018 are now posted
- New State grant Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) is now avaliable.
- MyCCSF App is now available to download! With the App you can look up your financial aid status, search for online schedule, register for classes, view courses your’re enrolled in, check grades, view your account balance and see if you have any student holds.
- Students interested in requesting a Federal Direct Loan must complete an online Financial Literacy Workshop. See Loans for further information.
- Students receiving direct deposit disbursements will now have their direct deposit advice notices emailed to their CCSF assigned Gmail account rather than mailed to their address on record.
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
2018 – 2019 Year
- File your 2018-2019 FAFSA or Dream Act Application. The Initial Steps for Student Access to Campus Logic provides a step by step guide on setting up your student account to use this required feature
- 2018-2019 FAFSA will be available October 1 , 2017 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2018-2019 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- Schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Computer Lab for assistance