Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps pay for the cost of education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs. The school code is 012874.
The purpose of the Financial Aid Office at City College of San Francisco (CCSF) is to provide financial aid assistance and eligibility awareness to students as they pursue their educational goals. The Financial Aid Office provides the opportunity for all current and prospective community college students access to financial aid resources. Therefore, CCSF Financial Aid Office services will strive to:
1. Comply with federal and state law as well as institutional policies.
2. Promote and maintain integrity, accuracy and timeliness in delivery of services.
3. Provide adequate information for students to make informed decisions regarding the financing of their education.
4. Promote and provide equal access to financial aid to students following an educational plan approved by City College of San Francisco.
- Disbursement dates for Fall 2016 are now posted
- Financial Literacy Workshop schedule for Fall 2016 is now posted
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
2016 – 2017 Year
- Financial Aid is going live with electronic documentation submission this 2016-2017 year. The Initial Steps for Student Access to Campus Logic provides a step by step guide on setting up your student account to use this required feature
- 2016-2017 FAFSA will be available January 1st, 2016 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2016-2017 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- The Financial Aid Office will begin processing 2016-2017 FAFSA applications June 20, 2016