Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps pay for the cost of education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs. The school code is 012874.
The purpose of both the Financial Aid and Financial Aid Academic Counseling Office at City College of San Francisco (CCSF) is to provide financial aid assistance and academic eligibility awareness to students as they pursue their educational goals. The Financial Aid Office provides the opportunity for all current and prospective community college students access to financial aid resources. Therefore, CCSF Financial Aid Office services will strive to:
1. Comply with federal and state law as well as institutional policies.
2. Promote and maintain integrity, accuracy and timeliness in delivery of services.
3. Provide adequate information for students to make informed decisions regarding the financing of their education.
4. Promote and provide equal access to financial aid to students following an educational plan approved by City College of San Francisco.
- Disbursement dates for Summer 2016 are now posted
- Financial Literacy Workshop schedule for Spring 2016 is now posted
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
- 2016-2017 Cal Grant & Dream Act application deadline March 2, 2016
2016 – 2017 Year
- 2016-2017 FAFSA will be available January 1st, 2016 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2016-2017 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- The Financial Aid Office will begin processing 2016-2017 FAFSA applications June 20, 2016