Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps pay for the cost of education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs. The school code is 012874.
- Disbursement dates for Spring 2017 are now posted
- Financial Literacy Workshop schedule for Spring 2017 is now posted.
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
- Students receiving direct deposit disbursements will now have their direct deposit advice notices emailed to their CCSF assigned Gmail account rather than mailed to their address on record.
2017 – 2018 Year
- 2017-2018 FAFSA will be available October 1 , 2016 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2017-2018 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
2016 – 2017 Year
- Financial Aid is going live with electronic documentation submission this 2016-2017 year. The Initial Steps for Student Access to Campus Logic provides a step by step guide on setting up your student account to use this required feature
- 2016-2017 FAFSA will be available January 1st, 2016 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2016-2017 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/