Office of Student Employment
The Office of Student Employment assists in the process of hiring student workers for on- campus employment. Our mission is to make student employment an educational experience which will contribute to the student's professional and personal maturity. Thank you for your interest in student employment.
How to begin
City College of San Francisco students seeking on- campus employment must log in to Web4 to begin the Student Hiring Eligibility Process (SHEP). For step by step instructions please reference SHEP instructions for students.
- TB procedure and Social Security Cards (for payroll purposes) can delay the hiring process by several weeks. Please plan accordingly.
- Please submit your consent to the TB information release agreement in SHEP step#3 before visiting the Student Health Center
- Know what Job Category you fall under: Federal Work Study, Lab Aide, or Grants/ Calworks. See Financial Aid Office for Federal Work Study award.
- Find employment through www.ccsf.edu/jobs or inquire in person within the department/ office before you process your Form I-9 with Student Employment.
- Obtain a Student Employment Job Offer Form from your potential employer and bring it with you to the Student Employment Office (SU207) at the time of Form I-9 processing.
- International students, please obtain your employment authorization letter from the International Education Office (CloudHall 212) and your employer authorization letter from your supervisor before processing your Form I-9.
Department-Specific Jobs Pages (partial list)
Contact Aaron in BMS get your department's jobs page added to this list. Go to www.ccsf.edu/bms
Please reference SHEP instructions for EMPLOYERS for step by step instructions on how to post a position and hire a student worker. For other inquiries please contact me directly via email or office phone.
Off- Campus Employers please visit http://career.ccsf.edu/