There is a good article at http://www.howtogeek.com/195430/how-to-create-a-strong-password-and-remember-it/
It offers some good tips on how to create and remember a strong password to keep your information and identity safe.
- Get password manager software. These packages will create secure passwords and remember them for you. Cross platform versions allow for you to have it on your phone, browser, tablet, etc.
- Use 12 characters for your password.
- Include numbers, symbols, capital letters, and lower-case letters
- Don’t use a dictionary word or combination of dictionary words
- Don’t rely on obvious substitutions ( “H0use” isn’t strong just because you’ve replaced an o with a 0. That’s just obvious.)
- Use a passphrase instead of a pass word.
Check out the link and see if it helps you come up with a strong password/passphrase but also something you can easily remember.