Support for CCSF Veterans
The Veterans Center at City College of San Francisco (CCSF) is located in Cloud 333 & 332 and is comprised of: the Veterans Educational Transition Services (VETS) Office (including Veterans Academic Counseling and Certifying of VA GI Bill®* educational/ vocational benefits), the SF VA Student Veteran Health Program and the Veteran Resource Center & Lounge.
Services We Offer
At the Veterans Center on CCSF's main campus in Cloud Hall, veterans can:
- receive general information about using veterans educational benefits at CCSF
- meet with a Veteran Academic Counselor for education and career planning assistance (required if using VA educational or vocational benefits)
- speak with a Certifying Official (who processes VA educational/vocational benefits)
- enroll in VA health care
- find out about local VA medical, mental health & other CCSF & community resources
- schedule SFVA medical, mental health and some other specialty appointments
- speak with a VA social worker from our SFVA Student Veteran Health Program
- receive information or referrals to programs such as DSPS at CCSF (for testing or other class accommodations for veterans with disabilities)
- speak with other CCSF student veterans
- study, eat or hang out in the VRC / Veteran's Lounge
*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.