- A Student Health Services representative has participated in
the CCSF Support Services Division outcomes-assessment meetings
- Outcome assessments continue to be developed, implemented, revised, and refined for both sides of our services: the Medical/Nursing division and the Psychological Services division.
- Areas of learning to be assessed are determined from robust SHS staff meeting dialog. The assessment process and development of assessment tools are discussed both independently and collaboratively among all Student Health Services staff.
- Assessment results are discussed at multiple staff
meetings and at focused SLO meetings. They are reported in the SHS
annual program review and CurricuNET. Hard copies are kept in the
outcomes-assessment binder at the department chair's desk as well as
in an electronic folder on the department chair desktop and on the
SHS assessment website.
- Assessment tools are adapted as indicated by data findings as part of continual review.
- Programmatic changes are implemented as informed by assessment.
SLO Departmental Meetings
- October 20, 2015 FLEX Day
- August 14,2015 FLEX
- January 9, 2015 FLEX Day
- Monthly All-staff meetings
- Weekly Mental Health
- Monthly Nurse Practitioner
- Monthly Front Office Meetings
*All meeting minutes are available in the department's shared
electronic "Staff Meeting Minutes" file.