APIASF 2017 Scholarship
The scholarship award is $2,500!
Apply online at
DEADLINE November 2, 2017, 1:59 p.m PDT
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census (http://www.census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html).
- Be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of the U.S. Freely Associated States.
enrolled full-time (12 units) at CCSF in Spring 2017. Intends to
obtain an Associate's or Bachelor's degree. Students with a
Bachelor's degree are NOT eligible.
- Applied for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants do not necessarily need to be recipients of federal financial aid to be eligible for a scholarship from APIASF. Go to http://www.fafsa.gov for more information.
- Full-time enrollment and degree-seeking status are defined by the guidelines set by the institution's Registrar's Office.
- Students who already have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree are NOT eligible to apply.
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student; however, you must be enrolled full-time in the spring 2017 semester.
- Solely online students are not eligible to apply. If you are enrollled in online and onsite courses, no more than 1/2 of your courses can be online.
Mosaic (Basic Skills) Scholarship
DEADLINE: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 3pm
Obtain application in APASS: Batmale Hall, room 208
The Scholarship Office is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity for students in Basic Skills courses. The $1,000 award, for books, supplies, transportation, childcare, and other college-related necessities, will be paid over two (2) semesters at $500 each semester to students who continue to meet the eligibility requirements. The scholarship is paid in one installment each semester.
Currently participating in one of the following programs:
- African American Scholastic Program
- Asian Pacific American Student Success Program
- Guardian Scholars Program
- Latino Services Network
- Maintain a minimum of nine (9) credit units.
- Completed at least one Basic Skills course. (Check Course Listing with your counselor.)
- Be enrolled in one Basic Skills class each semester the award is given.
- Maintain a Term and Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Must have financial need (complete FAFSA).
- Students may participate in only one of the following scholarship programs: The Mosaic Scholars Program, College Readiness Program or the CalWORKS Basic Skills Program.
Renewable eligibility based on the following requirements.
- Must attend two appointments with a program counselor during each semester when scholarship funds are being awarded.
- Have an updated counselor-prepared or electronic education plan every semester.
- Participate in at least one academic enrichment session designated by your counselor each semester.
INCOMPLETE OR LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Asian Coalition Scholarship
(available in spring semester only)
- Available in Spring semester only.
- Deadline: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 3:00PM
- Obtain application in APASS,
Batmale Hall, room 208