- We provide students and potential students with resources from both within and outside of City College.
- We create innovative approaches to resolving impediments to study that at-risk/homeless CCSF students face.
- We initiate student-oriented projects at the campuses as needed.
- We meet with potential students in groups or individually to demystify and facilitate access to City College programs and courses.
- We make visible the homeless/at risk population at City College by promoting issues awareness and education for CCSF students, faculty, and staff
- We collaborate with faculty, departments, and programs at City College to develop a clear understanding of the needs and problems associated with homelessness
- We may sponsor an Associated Students Club as requested
- We work closely with the Associated Students whose
support we welcome
- We coordinate homeless/at risk related campus-wide activities
- Work directly with agency liaisons.
- We offer HARTS outreach workshops to community-based organizations, agencies, and schools.
- We participate in appropriate collaborations.
- We suggest courses that particularly meet the needs of HARTS students.
- We assist with available funding resources.