Continuing Student Counseling in MU-39 is open:
Monday and Thursday until 5 p.m.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays until 6:00 p.m
Friday until 2 p.m.
Counseling appointments, drop-in counseling and evening counseling are available on a first come, first serve basis. Educational plans typically require a one hour appointment. If you have attended other colleges, please be sure to gather those transcripts (unoffical are okay) and bring them to your appointment so that we may better advise you.
(Please call 415-452-5235 for hours and appointments for Ocean Campus office locations)
- Are made 1 to 2 weeks in advance
- Sessions are 30 minutes to one hour long
- Appointments can be made with the counselor of your choice, and are required for:
· Students on probation. - Educational Plans. - Review of transcripts from other colleges. -
They are highly recommended for all students
- Is available on a first come, first serve basis
- Sessions are 10 to 15 minutes long
- Is with the counselor available at that time
- Is appropriate for:
· Brief questions and information· Referral to campus and community services· Emergency problem solving