1.  Cross Enrollment Program

2.  Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Counseling

3.  Veterans Educational Transition Services (VETS)



Cross Enrollment Program UC

This program with CCSF and the University of California, Berkeley, provides qualified students the opportunity to enroll in one  UCB course per semester at CCSF prices. Eligible students must: 

(1) have a 2.0 grade point average

(2) be eligible for, enrolled in, or have completed ENGL 1A and 

(3) have completed at least 6 UC transferable units at CCSF or another institution. 

During the semester of participation students must be enrolled in at least 6 units at CCSF, not including the UCB course. Students may sigh up for this program as long as they continue enrollment at CCSF

This program is not available during the Summer semester..

If you have questions please contact:

The Transfer Center: (415) 239-3748   

SCI 132



Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Counseling

Educational, career and personal counseling is provided on the Ocean/PhelanCampus in Cloud Hall Room 207. 

The Queer Resource Center is located in Cloud 232 on the Ocean Campus. It provides access to a support system of peers and allies and strengthens the LGBTQQI community at CCSF.

Please contact counselors below or call 239-3302 to schedule an appointment:

Monica McCarthy mmcarth@ccsf.edu     452-7302    C207



Veteran's Educational Transition Services (VETS)

Every veteran student will need to complete the SSSP process (formally known as the Matricualtion Process), starting with the on-line application for admission to City College of San Francisco (CCSF) found at www.ccsf.edu.

1. CCSF Application

2. Assessment

3. Orientation

4. Counseling

5. Registration  


Note: Certification must be requested every semester VET students plan to receive benefits.  Certification is not automatic.  Submit your certification request form (green sheet) in Cloud Hall Room 333 after you complete registration in web4 and have your final courses for the semester of your request.



Appointment with the CCSF Veteran’s Counselors:

Students who are planning to use their Veteran’s Educational Transtition Services benefits at City College of San Francisco are required to make an appointment to see a CCSF Veterans Counselor by calling:

(415) 239-3486  VETS Counselors, Cloud Hall Rm. 333

Students need to bring a copy of the following to their counseling appointments:

  • Copy of DD214
  • Copy of Certificate of Eligiblity (COE) or 1990 submitted application
  • Transcripts - at least an unofficial transcript(s) of all prior college-level coursework (pending official transcripts)

This will allow the VET counselor to begin construction of an educational plan (required) as well as account for previous coursework (also required by the federal regulations of the Department of Veteran Affairs), again pending the receipt of official transcripts.

Veteran's Affairs Office