Academic counselors are here to help you during your career at City College of San Francisco and beyond.
As an eligible CalWORKs recipient, you will receive counseling to:
- Become a student at City College of San Francisco
- Develop an Education Plan
- Enroll in courses
- Stay on track
- Learn about Financial Assistance
- Do Work Study
- Learn about classes and workshops designed for you
- Learn about other resources on campus and in the community
- Have a person to talk to during challenges and successes!
- We require students to meet with their CalWORKs/PAES counselor 2 times a semester.
Our door is always open to new and continuing students. Please call (415) 452-5700 to set up an appointment.