WHERE: Davies San Francisco Symphony Hall (201 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, California 94102.
CAP & GOWN: TBD
Extra Tickets: TBD
All dates and times are subject to change. Please regularly check this website for updates. If you have additional questions, please contact or visit the Office of Student Affairs & Wellness.
Please note that you do not need to contact the Ocean Campus
Bookstore about purchasing a cap and gown; your
registration information will be given to the Bookstore. However,
payment for purchasing a cap and gown must be made on the date of
the Grad Finale or thereafter. The Bookstore does not offer free caps
Registration: Commencement Ceremony
Commencement registration is now OPEN online.
- log on to your WEB4 student account;
- click on Student Services;
- select “Commencement Ceremony Registration” and follow the prompts.
Requirements for Participation
- Completion and Submission of Graduate Petition Form to Admissions & Records (A&R) by the Deadline (Applicants/graduates from the previous Summer, Fall and Spring Semesters are eligible to participate)
- Registration for Commencement through WEB4
- Verification of Eligibility to Graduate by A&R
Students whose graduate petition is denied or who fail to satstify all course requirements may not be eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. Graduates from Summer 2018, Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 are welcome to participate. Students completing certificate programs may not participate in commencement but may participate in separate program-specific award recognition ceremonies.
Registering for and participating in the Commencement Ceremony are not equivalent to degree completion. If you have questions about your degree completion, please visit or call the Admissions & Records Office (Conlan Hall, Room 107, Ocean Campus, 415-239-3285).
Interested in attending other Awards & Recognition Programs at CCSF? More information to come soon.
Fil-Grad: TBD. Call 415-452-5922 for more information.
Diversity Collaborative: TBD
HARTS Recognition Ceremony: TBD
Transitional Studies High School Diploma/GED graduation: TBD