How do I get a book?
Bookloans are available to all students who are enrolled in
classes for the current term. Bookloan is free.
- Check our catalog of titles to ensure we carry the book you want. Please note that this list is not comprehensive--we purchase new books throughout the semester. Feel free to send us an email with a specific book inquiry.
- Check our opening dates.
- Bring in
required documents to our office (see below).
Bookloan Operates on a First Come First Served basis. We do
not hold materials nor take reservations.
What do I need to bring?
When you come to our office please bring:
- Student ID card
- Verification of enrollment in
- Verification of Priority status if attending priority lending*.
All documents are available from your Web4 account. Student ID cards can be picked up in Smith Hall 118 at the Registration Center. If you are without your ID card you will be turned away. No Exceptions.
*Bookloan Priority students are:
- Students with financial aid/BOG waiver/AB540 enrolled in 12 units.
- Veterans with GI Bill and enrolled in 9 units.
- Disabled students registered with DSPS and enrolled in 6 units.