Service Learning Forms
- ALL SERVICE LEARNERS must submit an Information and Agreement form online.
- Volunteer Service Learners (not being paid) must print out and fill out the Voluntary Unpaid Services Form. It is absolutely imperative that this form is submitted before you begin your service! Please submit to the OMSL in Batmale Hall room 366 (if the office is closed please leave under the door).
- Volunteer Service Learners who work with minors must print out and fill out the Service Learning Youth Service Program Contract. You must get this form signed by both your faculty sponsor and your site supervisor at your service learning site. Once you have all required signatures on this form please submit to the OMSL in Batmale Hall room 366 (if the office is closed please leave under the door).
- Paid Service Learners must complete the Student Hiring Eligibility Process (SHEP) before starting to work.
Community Partner Forms
All Community Partners participating in OMSL service learning and civic engagement programs must fill out all of the following 3 forms:
- The Community Partner Profile and Student Request Form allows us to have your basic contact information and details on what you are looking for in a service learning arrangement.
- The OMSL-CBO Contract lays out the formalities of the service learning arrangement between the OMSL and the CBO.
- The Goals and Responsibilities for Faculty and CBO form outlines the commitments we expect from CCSF Faculty and CBOs that participate in Service Learning programs.