Based on students' comments from previous surveys, we have made these changes in an effort to better meet students' needs:
- Increased the use of video resources by adding textbook video to the online lab;
- Made textbooks and accompanying supplements, such as student activity manuals, available not only in the Language Center, but in all the CCSF centers where the Foreign Language Department offers courses;
- Opened a Language Center branch in the Mission Center library;
- Created Quizlet vocabulary sets for each chapter of the first-year text of Chinese 1 and 2 and added the links to every chapter on the Online Lab and are planning to add sets to all first-year texts of Foreign Language Department credit courses;
- Added the BLC Library of Foreign Language Film Clips for Foreign Language Department instructors to use in their classes.