New High School Students
Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Process for
Summer 2018 semester - June 1st, 2018
Fall 2018 semester - August 10th, 2018
Forms can be submitted via- scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person at Admissions and Records- Conlan Hall 107 or via fax at 415-239-3936
- Have cumulatively earned 120 High School Credits
Complete & submit your CCSF Concurrent High School On-line Application.
- Obtain a high school transcript.
- Complete High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Once you complete your on-line application, submit your Permission/Consent Form and high school transcript to the Admissions & Records Office in Conlan Hall room 107.
- Please indicate a first, second, third and fourth choice for the course selection on the Permission/Consent Form, before submission.
- It is the students responsibility to make and
maintain a copy of all records before submission.
MEET WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Your High School Counselor will advise/ recommend college course (s). Please have principal, counselor or school designee sign the High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
ORIENTATION ONLINE, PLACEMENT TESTING AND CCSF COUNSELING SERVICES
A. High School Students are strongly encouraged to complete the online orientation. The orientation introduces you to some of the essential programs, services and procedures at the college.
B. The CCSF assessment process is required if you are intending to enroll in any Math or English course (s) or any course that has a Math or English as a requirement. Students may possibly waive placmeent testing. To learn more about waiving your placement test please go to: http://www.ccsf.edu/en/future-students/Future_credit_students/take_a_placementtest.html
To view testing schedule click here.
C. If you would like to take advantage of our CCSF counseling services please call (415) 239-3296 or (415) 452-5235 for office hours and locations, counselors meet with students on a drop-in basis. Please bring the following:
- Concurrently Enrolled High School Student Matriculation "orange" card obtained from Admissions and Records Conlan Hall 107.
- A copy of completed and signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript
SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO ADMISSIONS & RECORDS:
Please submit documents to the Office of Admissions and Records, 50 Phelan Avenue, Conlan Hall, Room 107.
- Completed and signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript.
- High School Matriculation "orange" card and Counseling Initial Interview Form (if you met with CCSF Counselor).
ENROLL IN COURSE(S) VIA STUDENT ONLINE PORTAL WEB4
Once you submit all required and completed documentation, your registration date will be activated. On or after that date,log in to Web4 with your CCSF student ID# and pin number and follow the Add/Drop process.
Summer 2018 begins: May 2nd, 2018
Fall 2018 begins: June 6th, 2018
Admissions and Records will use the information on the submitted Permission/Consent form to give you Web4 authorization to add course(s) online. However, if course(s) is full/closed, please follow the Add/Drop Procedures. If you wish to add different course(s) during the ADD/DROP period, you must submit a new signed Permission/Consent form.
ADD PROCEDURE: You will be assigned a registration date every semester that you are an active student. On or after this date you can log on to your Web4 student account and add classes you have been approved to take. For instructions on adding and dropping courses using Web4 please go to Web4 Add/Drop Instructions .
If the course you are interested in has a wit list, you may add yourself to the waitlist. Please follow these instructions to do so: Wait List Information .
To explain error messages you may recieve while registering please click here.
Once the first day of the course has begun, any students who wish to register for that course must attend the first day of class and communicate with the instructor. If the instructor has space in the class for you they will provide you with a four digit add code. You can use this add code to add the class via your Web4 student account.
Note: Course Subject name and Course Number must match with the information on the submitted Permission/Consent Form. If for any reason, you are not able to add the approved course and to want to enroll in a different course you must complete and submit a new Permission/Consent Form.
QUESTIONS Please contact: (415) 239-3847 or (415) 239-3288 or Email: email@example.com