New High School Students
Concurrent Enrollment Process for
LAST DAY TO COMPLETE All STEPS
For Spring 2016 Semester - Friday, November 20th, 2015 by 4:00 p.m.
For Summer 2015 Semester -Friday, May 22nd, 2015 by 4:00 p.m.
For Fall 2015 Semester - Monday, August 10th, 2015 by 5:00 p.m.
Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have 120 High School Credits
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
Complete & submit your CCSF Concurrent High School On-line Application.
- Obtain an official high school transcript.
- Complete High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Please indicate a first, second, third and fouth choice for the course selection on the Permission/Consent Form, before submission.
- It is the students responsiblity to make and
maintain a copy of all records before submission.
MEET WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Your High School Counselor will advise/ recommend college course (s). Please have principle/ school designee sign the High School Concurrent Ennrollment Permission/Consent Form.
ORIENTATION ONLINE, PLACEMENT TESTING AND CCSF COUNSELING SERVICES
A. High School Students are strongly encouraged to complete the online orientation. The orientation introduces you to some of the essential programs, services and procedures at the college.
B. The CCSF assessment process is required if you are intending to enroll in any math or English course (s) or any course that has a math or English as a requirement. To view testing schedule click here.
C. If you would like to take advantage of our CCSF counseling services please call (415) 239-3296 or (415) 452-5235 for office hours and locations, counselors meet with students on a drop-in basis. Please bring the following:
- Concurrently Enrolled High School Student Matriculation "orange" card obtained from Admissions and Records Conlan Hall 107.
- A copy of completed and signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript
SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO ADMISSIONS & RECORDS:
Please submit documents to the Office of Admissions and Records, 50 Phelan Avenue, Conlan Hall, Room 107.
- Completed and signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript.
- High School Matriculation "orange" card and Counseling Intial Interview Form (if you met with CCSF Counselor).
ENROLL IN COURSE(S) VIA STUDENT ONLINE PORTAL WEB4
Once you submit all required and completed documentation, your registration date will be activated. On or after that date,log in to Web4 with your CCSF student ID# and pin number and follow the Add/Drop process.
High School Students can NOW register for Course(s) online via Web4.
Spring 2016: December 16th, 2015 on or after 1 p.m.
Summer 2015: June 1st, 2015 on or after 1 p.m.
Fall 2015: June 9th, 2015 on or after 1 p.m.
Admissions and Records will use the information on the submitted Permission/Consent form to give you Web4 authorization to add course(s) online. However, if course(s) is full/closed, please follow the Add/Drop Procedures. If you wish to add different course(s) during the ADD/DROP period, you must submit a new signed Permission/Consent form.
Please note: All adds are at the discretion of the instructor,
if approved you will be provided with an Add Code(s). Use add code to
enroll online via Web4.
QUESTIONS Please contact: (415) 452-5172 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org