At Mission Campus, the Computer Science Department offers courses in general programming plus all the courses for the upcoming Game/Simulation Programming Certificate. Specifically, we offer the following courses at Mission:
- CS 110A Introduction to Programming: This is an introductory programming class, the best place to start for those who want to learn the basics of programming, no matter what language.
- CS 111B Programming Fundamentals, Java: This is a Java programming class for those who already know some basic programming (so CS 110A is advised first).
- CS 110B Programming Fundamentals, C++: This is a C++ programming class for those who already know some basic programming (so CS 110A is advised first).
- CS 214U Unity Game Programming in C#: This is a more advanced course meant for students who have already completed CS 110B or 111B and want to learn how to program games and simulations in the Unity game engine.
- CS 181 Exploring Game Worlds (formerly VMD 180): This is an introduction to the career opportunities in the games industry. Students will learn how individual games are made, distributed, and sold, both via physical media and online. Also examined are virtual reality and augmented reality.
For more detailed information, please see http://www.ccsf.edu/cs