1. Submit a City College Application—Apply here. (If you have been a CCSF student in the past but haven’t attended classes in the last two semesters, you will have to reapply.) Keep in mind that it can take up to 72 hours after you apply to receive an email confirmation with your student ID.
2. English and math placement—Due to new legislation, placement tests are no longer given. You can take ONE of these steps to determine your eligibility for English and Math:
- Submit your high school transcripts, along with a HS Data Form, to the Matriculation Office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If high school records are unavailable, submit a self-reported high school GPA form to the Matriculation Office or by email at email@example.com
- If you have fulfilled the English and/or Math requirement with coursework at another college, request a waiver. See process here
3. Orientation—Complete it online here
4. Academic Counseling: See a counselor to review your class selection.
- Please bring any unofficial transcripts you may have from other colleges to your session with the academic counselor.
- You will need to submit official transcripts during the first or second semester and request a formal evaluation. For details, read here
5. Submit a WADP application here, if our program is a good fit for you. You will be contacted within two business days about the status of your application.
6. Register for classes through the Student Portal during registration time (you will receive a registration date in your email).
Questions? Contact us. We’re here to support you!