Spring 2012 Highlights
- Primary Language of the Students: 22.7% Chinese, 21% Spanish,
16.8% Vietnamese, and 39.5% other languages (Russian, Japanese,
Korean, Arabic, Thai, etc.)
- Library: 38.2% want to increase
the hours of operation.
- Library: 36.4% suggest increasing
the book collection.
- Computer Lab: 63.4% recommend
expanding the drop-in lab hours of operation.
and Enrollment Office: 67% of non-credit students who visited the
office in spring 2012 weren’t served in their native language.
- Counseling: 69.1% of non-credit students who utilized counseling
in spring 2012 weren’t served in their native language.