Dual Enrollment FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I enroll in more than one class?

If you have a 2.0 GPA and have completed more than 120 high school credits, you can enroll in a maximum of 6 units per semester.

What do I do if I no longer wish to take a class?

If you received notification that you are enrolled/or are on your instructor's class list you, will need to drop the class through your Web4 account.. You must drop the class by the drop deadline to avoid getting a “W” or an "F" on your transcript. If you are sure you were never enrolled and did not officially add the class, you do not need to do anything.

How do I access my student account (grades & schedule)?

1) Go to www.ccsf.edu

2) Click on myCCSF

3) Click on Web4

Your username is your Student ID#; your pin is your six-digit date of birth (MM/DD/YY)

Once classes are over, how do I get my transcripts?

Unofficial Transcripts are available through Web4. You can login to Web4 via www.ccsf.edu, click on the myCCSF icon. Official Transcripts can now be requested through Web4 as well, the first two ever requested are free.

For information on dual enrollment as a San Francisco Unified School District student, visit the official website at www.sfusd.edu/earlycollege .