Frequently Asked Questions
Help Desk Hours
24 hours per day
On Campus dial 3711
- Select the appropriate SSID, “CCSF Student ” or "CCSF Staff" and enter the one-time WPA Key/Password: “freewireless4all”;
- Then, just open any web browser on your
device, and you will be connected to a “Welcome Page” that requires
you to provide your username (Student ID or network login ID for
Staff) and password (created when you managed or claimed your RAM
- Laptop, notebook, or WiFi-enabled device;
- Operating system that supports wireless internet connection (See Additional Information on the “WiFi Network” page).
4. Do you support all Operating Systems (such as
Windows, iOS [Apple], Android, Linux, etc.)?
All Operating Systems will work in CCSF’s Wireless network but technical assistance is only available for Windows and iOS. Download specific information about various Operating Systems/Devices under "Additional Information" on the WiFi Network page.
You can reset your password at the RAM ID Self Service page: https://ramid.ccsf.edu/self-service/
8. What is CCSF's Network Use Policy?
Click this link for detailed information about CCSF’s Network Use Policy.
12. Is Technical Support provided?
Yes, assistance is available through the Help Desk at 415-239-3711, Toll-Free at 844-693-4357 or email@example.com. You can also go to the Batmale Hall ACRC Lab for assistance.
13. How do I print from the CCSF Wireless Network?
Unfortunately, you are unable to print while connected to CCSF Wireless. You can, however, copy your work to a portable storage device (for example, a “flash” drive), then use a campus computer to access your saved work and print.