The Program Review process at City College of San Francisco is
designed to assess the effectiveness and future needs and directions
of the various departments and programs.
Click here to see results and funded priorities from last cycle.
2015-2016 Program Review: “Looking at last year to plan for next year”
2015-2016 Program Review will happen through CurricUNET Program Review module. Some of the changes you can expect include:
- Replacement of old forms and word/excel files with CurricUNET software
- Refinement of questions to better tie them together and use them to engage in college-wide conversations
- Clearer tracking of progress related to resources
- Better integration of assessment, planning, and curriculum, especially for instructional units
- CurricUNET Program Review User Manual
- Program Review Question Guidelines
Key Dates for Fall 2015
- Fall 2015 Program Review Scoresheet
For the most prompt response, please direct any questions about program review to firstname.lastname@example.org.