Education Master Plan - Vision 2025
Education Master Plan - Vision 2025
Defining Our Future
CCSF's Education Master Plan serves as the college's long-range strategic blue print that guides institutional and program development. Specifically, the goals established in the education master plan assist the college in advancing student achievement, transforming infrastructure, and providing innovation opportunities for all.
The College is beginning the ambitious process of developing an
updated Education Master Plan (EMP). The EMP Workgroup, which reports
to the CCSF Planning Committee, has been tasked with undertaking this
development process, with the help of facilitators from the
Collaborative Brain Trust. The updated EMP will extend to 2025, at
which time the College will celebrate its 90th anniversary, per 2018-19
Board Goal #1: "To complete an updated seven‐year EMP that
prioritizes enrollment growth and development of in‐demand programs
for degree/transfer and workforce certificates.”
We want to hear from as many different voices as possible from within the College. In addition to a series of listening sessions (see below) and the participatory governance process, we held Town Halls in November and collected input through surveys on this website. We are currently collecting feedback on the initial draft 2018-2025 EMP update document. See feedback forums below or provide your input online: 2018-2025 EMP Update Feedback Form.
We have scheduled feedback forums for the following dates, times, and locations. Please check back for updates. It's important that you review the initial draft of the 2018-2025 Education Master Plan Update prior to attending a feedback forum.
- Thursday, January 17, 11 am - 12:30 pm, Mission, Room 106
- Wednesday, January 23, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm, John Adams, Room 139
- Thursday, January 24, 9:30 am - 11:00 am, Chinatown/North Beach, Room 402
- Friday, January 25, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Ocean, MUB 140
- Monday, January 28, 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm, Fort Mason, Room 203
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11 am - 12:30 pm, Airport, Room1
- Wednesday, January 30, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm, Evans, Room 254
- Thursday, January 31, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, Downtown, Room 821
- Wednesday, February 6, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm, Southeast, Room 303
- Thursday, February 7, 11:45 am - 1:15 pm, Civic Center, Basement Conference Room #5
Full Draft EMP Update Document
The intial draft of the 2018-2025 Education Master Plan Update is available for viewing online! To collect your thoughts, please participate in one of the feedback forums between January 17 and February 7 at our primary locations (see above). If you are unable to attend one of the feebback forums, you can provide your input online: 2018-2025 EMP Update Feedback Form.
Draft EMP Goals
On November 5, 2018, the EMP Work Group generated the initial draft goals for the Education Master Plan Update, which extends to 2025. To view the online EMP goals feedback responses, please click here.
The town halls extended to the larger San Francisco community while also serving as an additional venue for internal College community members to share their thoughts. These took place at several CCSF sites.
Town Halls on Monday, November 5:
• Mission Center, 1125 Valencia St (Room 109), 10:30 am - 11:30 am
• Evans Center, 1400 Evans Ave (Room 227), 11 am - 12 pm
• Downtown Center, 88 4th St (Room 821), 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Town Hall on Wednesday, November 7:
• Ocean Campus, 50 Phelan Ave (MUB 140), 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The College community was invited to particiate in listening sessions where they were able to share their ideas, suggestions, and opinions about the future of the College.
Please see the summary results from the listening sessions.
Listening Sessions on Monday, October 1:
• Classified Staff: 12:45-1:45
pm, MUB 261
• Noncredit Programs: 12:45-1:45 pm, MUB 361
• Library and Learning Resources: 12:45-1:45 pm, MUB 340
• Academic Senate: 2:00-3:00 pm, MUB 230
Listening Sessions on Tuesday, October 2:
• Administrators: 10-11 am, MUB 140
• AFT: 12:45-1:45 pm, MUB 140
• CTE Programs: 12:45-1:45 pm, Rosenberg 305
• Student Services: 12:45-1:45 pm, Conlan 101
• Department Chairs: 2:00-3:00 pm, MUB 357
• Classified Staff: 2:00-3:00 pm, MUB 361
• Associated Students: 3:15-4:15 pm, MUB 238
• Centers: 4:30-5:30 pm, MUB 238