View public reports
View public reports
Use the CurricUNET Login Page. No login required!
Follow the instructions below to navigate to program reviews and annual plans.
Program Reviews are publicly available from the CurricUNET Login page (above image -- no need to log in).
1. Under Search in the left-hand menu, choose Program Reviews.
The above image shows you the Search interface for viewing program reviews with the drop-down menu for filtering your search on Program Review Type.
2. From the drop-down menu choose the Program Review Type that matches the reports you want to search.
3. Further filter your search by choosing from the additional drop-down menus (Unit or Department and Academic Year field).
4. Click the Search button.
The above image shows you the search results that appear in an alphabetized list for a given set of search criteria.
5. Scroll through the list to find the review of interest.
7. Click on the Report icons to the left of the outcome assessment report you want to review, and the public reports will appear.
- The main report includes all narratives provided for the Program Review by the unit/department.
- The curriculum currency report includes a review of the status of all curriculum (available only for instructional departments). NOTE: For Fall 2015, this report will have incorrect or unavailable approval dates for much of the curriculum due to CurricUNET data uploads. We hope to have a fix by October 2015. But we will expect to have to clean up these data throughout the Fall 2015-Spring 2016 academic year.
- The assessment currency report includes a review of the status
of all assessment reporting for the unit. Because we are now using a
new system to enter assessment reports, there is no history
available in this system, and thus it will be limited in its
effectiveness until we have used this system for a full 3
Pre-2015 Program Reviews
Access Program Review Archives to view earlier reports (pre 2015).