The above screenshot shows the list of resources you are currently requesting in this program review.
1. To add a new request, click the Add button.
2. Complete the full details for your resource request as best you can.
- The screenshot below shows all the questions you should answer.
- For official guidelines and examples on each of the
questions, see Program
Review Guidelines: Resource Requests.
3. If you have multiple resource requests, rank them by the order in which you present them. Simply click on the hand icon and drag and drop to move resource requests up and down in order (see image below).
4. When finished, click Save. Then Finish. (Red text appears next to all required fields that are empty.) Once all required fields have entries, after you click Finish, the page will be locked (you can unlock it later if you wish to edit further), and a checkmark will appear in the right-margin checklist.
*NOTE: If no resource requests, no need to enter any data, but still
be sure to click Finish on this page.