Use tabs in left-hand navigation menu to move through CurricUNET Program Review Module User Manual with step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
|Task Guides||Video Tutorials|
Video Recording: 9/30/2015 1.5-hr Program Review Training held in MUB 388
- Other problems using CurricUNET? Access the troubleshooting guide below with common errors and solutions.
- Forgot your password? Contact the IT helpdesk.
Need help accessing CurricUNET Program Review data?
What you can access in CurricUNET and the
Department/Chair/Deans/Supervisors associated with any proposals you
submit will be automatically configured based on your log-in. If you
cannot access the correct parts of CurricUNET, contact your
Chair/Supervisor and use this Support
Request Form to get help (and be patient, no help requests are
guaranteed during holidays and breaks).
Trouble logging in?
- Are you sure the username is your Office 365 email (firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- Are you sure you’re using the right password? (First time around: ChangeMe1 – case sensitive)
- Are you sure you
were trying to log in to the correct module? (There are three
different modules. The Curriculum module has an entirely different
login. Be sure you’re NOT in the Curriculum module.)
Correct location: CurricUNET Program Review
- Did you forget your password? If so, contact the CCSF Help Desk (On campus: dial 611 or 3711; Off campus: (415) 239-3711; Toll Free (844) 693-HELP (4357)).
- Did you, perhaps, already log in but get confused by the password change screen? If so, you may have reset your password multiple times. Solution: Reset password back to ChangeMe1 (see previous bullet), then next time you login, once your password change has been SAVED, be sure you click Home (see screenshot). Otherwise you’ll get stuck there again.
- It's possible you
don’t have a user account. If that's true, the administrators need
to set you up. Use this Support
Request Form to get help (and be patient, no help requests
are guaranteed during holidays and breaks).
Known issues or pending upgrades
Internet Explorer does NOT support the expandable text fields functionality. Use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox instead.
Curriculum Currency Reports
Until fixed by Governet (fix pending, but no projected date for
delivery), these reports will be inaccurate, as they are pulling the
dates that a proposal was created in CurricUNET, which means when it
was uploaded. Please refer instead to the curriculum
currency reports for all units provided by the office of
Assessment Currency Reports
It will not be until Fall 2018 that these reports will be seen to be
valuable, as they can pull the currency only of CurricUNET reporting.
In the meantime, report here on your past reporting frequency and
academic units, please focus on the missing CRN-level reports
submitted for Spring 2016. Where absent, explain why. There are many
good reasons why these would be absent. Here's where you document
that. (Even if you've already indicated that to others, again document
Only administrators can access the Administrator User Manual.