Watch for fall flex workshop info!
The following references are valuable resources during the curriculum development process:
Remember, course and program aggregate reports must be launched within 18 months of outline submission. These assessment reports should inform outline revision.
- Course-Level SLO Aggregate -- Task Guide | User Manual | Video with CC (5.5 min, 14 MB) | Video Only
- Program (Certificate or Major PSLO) Aggregate -- Task Guide | User Manual | Video with CC (5.5 min, 14 MB) | Video Only
The Course SLO Assessment Planner can help build up for aggregate reporting and reflection, and it can also help you avoid turning in curricula at the very end of a six-year cycle.
- California Intersegmental Articulation Council (CIAC): Publicly available course outlines across California.
- California state regulations regarding community colleges:
- Academic Senate for California Community Colleges: Curriculum Committee
- ACCJC: Eligibility, Standards, and Policies
- U.S. Department of Education
- 2019 ASCCC Curriculum Institute Presentation Materials
- Commonly Used Acronyms Related to Curriculum
Guiding Notes for Gen Ed Course
Please also remember that programs require supplemental
documentation (aka the narrative). There is a place in CurrIQunet
to upload that documentation. Please consult the Articulation
Officer about documents for AD-Ts.
Documents to be submitted include--
- Narrative (All programs – submit a draft when the program proposal is launched)
- Supporting information for local/community need or transfer prep (if not appended to the narrative document – submit when program is launched)
- LMI Data (CTE programs – submit
when program is launched)
- Required COE LMI data can take 15 work days or more to get.
- Industry Advisory Minutes (CTE programs – submit when program is launched)
- BACCC recommendation (CTE programs, new or substantial revisions – not required for proposal launch, consult with Curriculum Committee chair about when to request from BACCC)
The following references are valuable resources during the curriculum review process:
- RiCE: Re-imagining the Curriculum Experience, Fall '19 Flex Day Slideshow
- Local Approval of Curriculum, especially important for deans and chairs
- Mapping Guidelines: examples, instructions, and more.
- CurrIQunet Support Page: Task Guides, Video Tutorials, and online User Manual for CCSF CurricUNET (for faculty)
- English Advisories and Prerequisites (2019)
- ESL Advisories and Prerequisites (2018)
- CCSF Articulation Worksheets and Links: GE, CSU, IGETC, Programs . . .
- CCSF's Bloom's Taxonomy and Outcomes Writing Guide
- CCSF Public Search: Active Programs and Courses
Curriculum/SLO Support on Zoom Mondays 1-3 and Tuesdays 12:30-2 with CC Co-Chair Craig.
Plus all SLO Coordinators can help on Zoom with a range of curriculum and CurrIQunet needs.