Department/Projects/Schools: Update your pages: Have a reliable CCSF Web presence!
- One-session trainings for new users - or for those needing a painless refresher. Session agendas are tailored to attendees' needs.
- Special, focussed sessions on uploading documents and referencing them in text on your pages. No clunky Document components necessary! Great for posting SLOs and rubrics.
- Look at the Training calendar below on this page to see the dates for workshops and sign up. Scheduled one-on-one sessions may also available in the Batmale 313 lab. Email Nathan Steele (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a visit.
- Request a CMS account: Submit the CMS Account Online Request Form and await confirmation via e-mail (typically within 1-2 business days). Each user must have an individual account.
- Sign up for a CMS Orientation Training: View training dates on the TLC calendar and register for a training orientation online.