Department/Projects/Schools: Update your pages: Have a reliable CCSF Web presence!
- One-session trainings for new users - or for those needing a painless refresher. Session agendas are tailored to attendees' needs.
- Special, focussed sessions on uploading documents and referencing them in text on your pages. No clunky Document components necessary! Great for posting SLOs and rubrics.
- Look at the Training calendar below on this page to see the dates for workshops and sign up. Scheduled one-on-one sessions may also available in the Batmale 313 lab. Email Nathan Steele (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a visit.
Each user must have an individual account. This differs from the old policy of departmental accounts. THe new system provides for tighter security and accountability.
1: Ask for an account [CMS Account Request Form]
- Print it out.
- Sign it and obtain any necessary signatures.
- Send the form to the address ON THE FORM by at least one week before the training session you choose.
- Filling in the form (and submitting it on time!) allows the site admins to create your account so that you can be admitted to and work on your CMS pages in the training sessions.
- For department/project/school representatives only—not for individual Faculty or Staff.
- If you don't get the forms in on time, you won't have an account and may not have a seat in the training you chose.