We are currently working on the new TLC site. Please see the old TLC FAQ page for more information.
- Where is the TLC Located?
- What accounts do I get as a CCSF employee? Where do I find out how to access them?
- How do I access my Classlists?
- How do I send email to my students?
- I need help! Whom do I contact?
- The TLC Lab for Faculty and Staff is located in room 313, Batmale Hall on the Ocean Campus. It is down a corridor off an exit from the lobby.
Possible Accounts include:
- A CCSF network account
- An Office 365 email account CCSF network account
- A CCSF Gmail account, with access to Google Docs, Calendar and Sites. For information and to apply for an account or to login, see the employee FAQ on the MyCCSF page.
- A Web4 account (employee info and faculty services including online grading), a telephone voice mail account, a Moodle/Insight account (for faculty). Go to our Tech Directory page for more info.
Getting your classlists: Available through Web4 (to reach
Web4 from the CCSF Home page, click MyCCSF and then click the Web4
- Emailing Students: Use your Office 365 account or your CCSF Gmail account.
- It really depends on the thing with which you need help. See this page for details.