How to Order Envelopes
Hint: Find an old envelope and make changes on it, then attach to the requisition. This will avoid mistakes. Duplicating orders envelopes for most departments. The instructions below are for departments that order their own. Note: envelopes are recycled 30% PCW.
1. Make out requisition to Cenveo, ATTN: Jane or Lori, 12990 SE Highway 212, Clackamas, OR 97015, FAX 888-289-2412. Local contact is Richard Jacola 510-207-1775 FAX 510-437-8921 (SF City/County contract #95904) You may also order envelopes online from Bayside Printed Products, at slightly higher prices. See How to Order Business Cards for access information to the site.
2. Costs vary, depending on type of envelope: A #9 white business envelope with return address in black ink is $12.85 per box of 500, min. order of 5 boxes @ 500 per box. A #10 white business envelope with return address in black ink and glassine window is $13.36 per box of 500, min. order of 5 boxes. Be sure to include City/County contract #95904 on requisition. Prices subject to change.
3. Indicate the department name, address for return address (If a sample envelope is not included). Include SF City/County contract #95904 on the requisition.
4. Shipping/handling is $5.00 min. Add tax of 8.75%. Prices subject to change.
5. Delivery is usually within 3-4 weeks, as they are printed in batch. The following are available: White envelopes: #6, #9, #10, in regular and window.