Help with Physics
There are a few ways to get help with your physics classes.
- The Learning Assistance Center located in the Rosenberg Library room R207 offers tutoring in physics. Tutors are often past students that have taken the same course during a previous semester. For more information, see the physics tutoring schedule.
- The Physics Department runs a mentoring program. Mentors can help with more than just questions you have about physics. They can offer advice on study techniques, setting up study groups, exam strategies, or about taking physics classes in general. You can find out more about the Mentoring program on the Physics Mentoring Website.
- Your instructor may hold office hours. You can find your instructors office hours by clicking on the instructor's name in the right column of the Physics Department Website.
- Some classes have Supplemental Instruction offered by other students.
- The STEM Center is an open study room for students in STEM classes (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).The STEM center located on the first floor of the Science Building in Room S142 has tutors.For more information, see the STEM Center schedule.