Broadcast Media Services: Engineering
Maintenance and Support - Broadcast, Audio & Visual
BMS engineering staff assist departments and programs on Ocean Campus with system design, installation and equipment maintenance and repair.
As time and resources permit, assistance is provided to the CCSF Centers located throughout San Francisco. Engineering staff provides system design, equipment installation, system integration, maintenance and repair of all BEMA production facilities, labs and equipment at both Ocean and Mission campuses.
Recent system designs, installations, and/or upgrades have included:
- Coordinate with ITS and AV to design and implement installed classroom technology for three large smart-classrooms
- Upgrade carts for delivery with audio and video playback and internet/computer/projection
- KCSF Radio
- BEMA Department video, audio and sound recording production studios, digital production and editing labs
- Distance learning production classroom (MUB 388) established in partnership with CCSF’s Education Technology Department
- Upgrade Granicus webstreaming service
- Installed dedicated VHS to DVD dubbing station
Please contact us at (415) 239-3525 in ArtX 169 (Ocean Campus) for the following services, and we’ll be happy to assist you:
- Technical support for EATV and KCSF
- Digitizing video clips for web pages
- Webcast video support
- Teleconference downlink & facilities
- Video and audio equipment maintenance and support.
Looking for something else? Check Technology Learning Center (TLC).