Semester in Paris
Semester in Paris
This program is currently under reconstruction.
We hope to return with a new and improved program during the
2015-2016 Academic Year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
COSTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Program Price: TBD
(plus refundable security deposit TBD)
Program Price includes:
- Double or triple rooms in student residences.
- French classes at the world-reknowned Universite de Paris, La Sorbonne
- Cultural Activities Series
- Pre-departure and overseas orientation program and tour of Paris.
- Paris transit pass (Carte Orange) for the first month of the program..
- Museum entries during academic activities.
- Overseas information and resource center and support services of ACCENT Paris on-site staff.
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC) with overseas health and accident insurance.
Program Price does not include:
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco
- CCSF tuition and fees (see description below).
- Optional ($250) double occupancy homestay supplement (includes breakfast daily).
- Optional ($1225) single student residence supplement.
- Meals, except as specified.
- Personal expenses, books, school supplies, passports, and anything not listed above as included.
- Required medical insurance.
- Required visa and any associated fees.
FALL 2014 PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Non-refundable first payment of $250 due with application
- Second payment due May 23, 2014: $3950
- Final payment due June 23, 2014: $3950
The above breakdowns include the $200 refundable security deposit. The payment schedule is the applicant's contractual obligation. Failure to make each payment when due shall automatically cancel participant from the program one week after payment due date. All payments are effective the day they are received by the ACCENT San Francisco Center. ACCENT, in its sole discretion, may reinstate an applicant subject to availability of space and late enrollment fees. All prices and fees reflect exchange rates current as of 1/14 and are subject to change.
ACCENT INTERNATIONAL CONSORTIUM
ACCENT is responsible for the planning and coordination of the City College of San Francisco Semester in Paris program. ACCENT is an international education organization with almost 30 years experience in designing and implementing overseas study opportunities for a variety of institutions throughout the U.S.
CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO ENROLLMENT FEES
Residents of California must pay a $46 per unit enrollment fee, plus a per-semester fee of $17 to City College of San Francisco at the time of registration. Non-residents of California pay $249 per unit, plus a per-semester fee of $17. Additional fees may apply. Please consult the CCSF Study Abroad Advisor at 415/239-3778 for further information. Fees are set by the State of California and are subject to change.
ELIGIBILITY AND TRANSFERABILITY
It is recommended that you discuss your participation in the Paris program with the staff of the CCSF Study Abroad Office prior to application. For an appointment, call 415/239-3778. Attendance at a pre-departure orientation meeting is mandatory. On-site orientation and a French language placement exam will be given in Paris. Out-of-state students and others not living in Northern California are encouraged to complete counseling and orientation by telephone and mail correspondence. All courses are transferable to the CSU system. All courses except French Conversation and Phonetics are transferable to the UC system.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Students currently attending City College of San Francisco may be eligible for grant or loan assistance through the Financial Aid Office. For an application, please visit www.ccsf.edu/Services/Financial_Aid/ or call 415/239-3575. Students who have completed at least 12 units at CCSF may apply for scholarships ranging from $50 - $1,000. For further information and an application, please call the Study Abroad Office at 415/239-3778. Financial Aid students must submit the $250 nonrefundable first payment with their application and may contact ACCENT to discuss possible deferment of remaining payments. Financial Aid is not available through ACCENT.
All cancellations must be made in writing to ACCENT and are effective the date of the postmark.
- 70 days or more prior to the start of the program: $250
- 50-69 days or more prior to start of program: $1000
- 30-49 days prior to start of program: $2,000
- 15-29 days prior to start of program: $3,000
- 0-14 days prior to start of program: No Refund