Semester in Rome and Florence
Semester in Rome and Florence
Program not currently being offered. Please check back for updates.
COSTS & CANCELLATIONS
Proposed Program Price for Spring 2017: $6910
(plus a $200 refundable security deposit)
Program Price includes:
- Pre-departure and Overseas Orientation program and walking tour of Rome and Florence.
- Overseas information and resource center with support services by ACCENT Rome and Florence on-site staff, including access to resource centers and computer labs.
- Double/triple occupancy in a shared student apartment in Rome and double/triple occupancy in shared student apartments in Florence.
- Tuition at the Scuola Leonardo da Vinci.
- Cultural activity series
- One-way Coach transfer from Rome to Florence
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC) with overseas health and accident insurance.
Program Price does not include:
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco.
- CCSF tuition and fees (See description below)
- Optional single room supplement ( $550).
- Meals, personal expenses, books, school supplies, passports and visas, and anything not listed above as included.
- Estimated amount of 181 euro for the Permesso di
Soggiorno (Italian residence permit) to be paid to ACCENT Rome at
overseas orientation. 50 euro for Assitalia insurance if required by
Proposed Spring 2017 PAYMENT SCHEDULE
first payment, due with application: $250
Second payment due October 18, 2016: $3430
Final payment due November 17, 2016: $3430
The above breakdown includes the $200 refundable security deposit. The payment schedule is the applicant’s contractual obligation. Failure to make each payment when due shall automatically cancel participant from the program one week after payment due date. All payments are effective the day they are received by the ACCENT San Francisco Center. ACCENT, in its sole discretion, may reinstate an applicant subject to availability of space and late enrollment fees. ACCENT charges a $30 bounced check fee for each check received that is not promptly paid by the bank in the normal course of business.
ACCENT INTERNATIONAL CONSORTIUM
ACCENT is responsible for the planning and coordination of the City College of San Francisco Semester in Rome and Florence program. ACCENT is an international education organization with more than 25 years experience in designing and implementing overseas study opportunities for a variety of institutions throughout the U.S.
CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO ENROLLMENT FEES
Residents of California must pay a $46 per unit enrollment fee, plus a per-semester fee of $17 to City College of San Francisco at the time of registration. Non-residents of California pay $264 per unit, plus a per-semester fee of $17. Additional fees may apply. Please consult the CCSF Study Abroad Advisor at 415/239-3778 for further information. Fees are set by the State of California and are subject to change.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Students currently attending City College of San Francisco may be eligible for grant or loan assistance through the Financial Aid Office. For an application, please visit the CCSF Financial Aid Office website or call 415/239-3575. Students who have completed at least 12 units at CCSF may apply for scholarships ranging from $50 - $1,000. For further information and an application, please call the Study Abroad Office at 415/239-3778. Financial Aid students must submit the $250 nonrefundable first payment with their application and may contact ACCENT to discuss possible deferment of remaining payments. Financial Aid is not available through ACCENT.
All cancellations must be made in writing to ACCENT and are effective the date of the postmark.
- 100 days or more prior to start of program: $250
- 70 - 99 days or more prior to start of program: $2500
- 50 - 69 days prior to start of program: $3500
- 15 - 49 days prior to start of program: $4000
- 0 - 14 days prior to start of program: No refund