- Gain the ability to integrate a more international perspective into one's studies and life.
- Increased comprehension and ability to communicate in applicable foreign language.
- Provide opportunities for program participants to actively engage in the foreign culture.
- Learn a more multi-cultural perspective.
- Feel comfortable studying in a foreign educational system (Semester Programs, only).
- Experience increased confidence in one's ability to handle challenging situations which include communicating in a foreign language in a foreign land.
- Have access to safe accommodations, quality cultural activities, and services to support their educational success while studying abroad.