Welcome to Health Education's
Job Opportunities Webpage!
Providing local health care, social services, and civil services job opportunities to students, graduates, and the community.
Updated on 1-25-2020
- Openhouse + On Lok Community Day Services, multiple positions https://onlok.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Shanti Project is seeking a Full-Time Care Navigator for
its LGBTQ Aging and Abilities Support Network (LAASN) program,
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JOB DESCRIPTION To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EngAGE is seeking a part-time Program Director to oversee arts, health and wellness programming at three supportive housing sites in San Francisco's Tenderloin district, Click here for the Job Description For more info: www.engagedaging.org
- AC Transit's Civil Rights and Compliance Programs department has an immediate opening for a paid college intern in the Civil Rights and Compliance Programs group, complete the online application through the AC Transit website: www.actransit.org, including a resume and cover letter.
- Making Sense of the Civil Service Exams Thursday January 23, 2020, 5:30 p.m., 5th FL Learning Studio, Come learn about the various Civil Service exam types administered for City and County jobs. We will go over each type of test, share how to learn what type of test to anticipate based on the job you desire and how to do some general test prep. Note: this is an overview that will provide context and resources, but it does not include any specific exam information as exams are designed specifically for each job classification.
- SFDPH, 9924 Public Service Aide - Health Equity Intern, https://www.jobapscloud.com/SF/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=PEX&R2=9924&R3=102133
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation, housing case manager, https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=sf693&fs=1.0em
- L.E.G.A.C.Y.’s Peer 2 Peer Internship Program, Internship Job Title: Peer Mentor, Internship Hours: 20 hours per week, Pay: $20 per hour. the Peer Mentor performs informal counseling and mentoring services to consumers ages 12- 24 that are involved in one of the child-serving/ TAY systems (Mental Health, Foster Care, Juvenile Justice, and/ or Special Education). Peer Mentors will carry a caseload of 1-4. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Openhouse, LGBT senior center, receptionist
- Health Educator, Health Intervention Projects for Underserved Populations (HIPUP), http://www.phi.jobs/postings/7537
- NICOS Professional Development Day, Monday, January 13, 2020, 9am-5pm, Koret Auditorium, San Francisco Main Library, Community education and professional development sessions, with free CEUs. Topics include trauma-responsive care, culturally-responsive treatment, and more
- OUTREACH WORKER, St. James Infirmary http://www.stjamesinfirmary.org
- TransLife Line, Director of Communications, Apply here
- Part-time/Holiday Job Fair will be Thursday, 10/17, 1pm – 3pm, October 17 at CCSF Mission, 1125 Valencia Street.
- Fall LGBTQ Career Fair, SF LGBTQ Community Center, Fri, October 18, 2019, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, RSVP link
- Open House (Housing, Services, and Community for LGBT Seniors), Receptionist, Click Here
- Health Educator, Instituto Familiar de la Raza, www.ifrsf.org/employment
- Substance Abuse Counselor, Instituto Familiar de la Raza, www.ifrsf.org/employment
- HIV Health Coordinator (PrEP Services), Instituto Familiar de la Raza, www.ifrsf.org/employment
- Community Awareness & Treatment Services, Inc. Transgender ReEntry Case Manager, Apply here
- Homebridge, Home Care Supervisor, Click here to view open position
- CALPIRG, Advocate, other positions, https://calpirg.org/page/jobs
Are you looking for a job? Subscribe to updates on this page:
- Go to: https://visualping.io/
and paste the following link to the "Enter Website"
- Click GO!
- Click and drag a box to select the
"Updated on ...." section
- Enter your email address under "Send Notification to"
- Click "Start Free Monitoring"
Interested in posting a job opportunity to our webpage? Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Title - Company/Employer/Facility
- Link to listing
This webpage is provided to our alumni and our current students. This is accessible to the public community. We cannot guarantee placement for every request.
Listing will be removed after 60 days of posting or when link becomes inactive.