How to Apply
How to Apply
Fall 2018 application acceptance starts August 21st, 2017
Applicants must have a High School Diploma, GED, post-secordary degree, or equivalent.
Applicants are required to complete the following courses with a C or higher prior to applying to the Dental Assisting Program:
- ENGL 91 or ENGL 86 or ESL 150 or equivalent (Placement in ENGL 88 or ENGL 95 or ESL 160)*
- BIO 9 or ANAT 14 or ANAT 25 or PHYS 1 or PHYS 12 or equivalent*
- Typing skill of 45 wpm or better, or Keyboarding course*
*Students who have a Bachelor's degree (BS or BA), are waived from the English, Science, and typing requirements. Please provide proof of degree with your application.
*Students may apply while you are concurrently enrolled in the prerequisite courses. Please indicate this in the application. Students may be conditionally accepted to the program, pending verification of your final grade. All courses must be completed PRIOR to the Fall semester.
Download and complete the Dental Assisting Program Application (Revised 12-5-2017).
*Please provide an email address you check frequently. We will be sending acceptance letters to the email you provide on the application.
Return completed application to
- In-Person: Ocean Campus, Cloud Hall 304
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (415) 239-3719
The Dental Assisting Program starts every Fall semester.
Applications are accepted year round on a first come, first serve basis.
An acceptance letter will be sent out via email late March/early April.
You are welcome to attend an optional orientation towards the end of the Spring semester.
Register for Dental Assisting courses for Fall semester.
Check your acceptance letter for courses to take.
Each applicant is required to complete and provide proof the following prior to the Fall Semester:
- TB test within the last two years
- Complete the first two Hep B vaccines
Each applicant is required to complete and provide proof the following prior to
- CPR for Healthcare Provider Certificate